Friday, May 20, 2011

SUMMER 2011!! :3

< 3 All I know is it's summer, that's all i really NEED to know. My job is incredible, I'm a senior, I turn eighteen in 3 months and two weeks, i get my braces off in not even a full three weeks. Granted, there's a situation that is driving me insane that i cannot figure out, but that will come with time i'm sure. I'm so sure that this summer is going to be one of the best i've ever had or will ever have. School ended well, and thank God it ended. I honestly am so proud that i survived my junior year, next year is cake compared to what I had to do this year. My stress is out the window, i'm riding with the music loud and my boston hat on as much as possible. I have the most amazing best friends and boyfriend in the entire world. What more could I possibly ask for?! I don't know but I don't plan on ever letting go of this feeling. EPIC SENIOR CLASS!


signed,
a very excited Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment