Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ECOCDA and other thoughts;


ECOCDA was amazing. Utterlly amazing like always. What I can tell you is that I'm extremely stressed out about school, and mainly chemistry. I can also tell you that at the turn of the semester I will be getting out of that class and into something else. Anything else. I will be spending my days off this weekend doing homework of many different kinds. English, Trig, Chem, Spanish, and US history. Yes, Five lovely classes all of which I will have some sort of homework in. Moving on from my school related stress, I'm really glad that maybe things are coming together even more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. I'm rather annoyed at this moment, but I should've have just followed the directions, but I never was very good at that and now I'm extremely annoyed. Okay, getting off. I have to work tonight. "/ GOYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment