Monday, October 18, 2010

This blog is where I put my feelings right?

Okay, good just making sure. I realized like a million things today. Productive days make me happy. I've realized today so many different things about myself and about my friends and it makes me laugh. My laugh would be hell on earth if I was ever to wake one day and be told that I could no longer write. The Same with music, if i was to be told I couldn't listen to music...yeah, baaad day in the life of Kaitlin Smith. Congratulations to the One Act performers, I'm proud. I'm asking you not to let this go to your heads though, just a request. Speaking of heads, Mine feels like it's about to fall off, allergies suck butt. So Justin is back to wearing his wranglers and boots and it's HOT. You know part of my feels like maybe the vans and the skinny jeans are him, but the more and more I think about it, it's not. All other people normally think it is, and maybe its just because I do know him like most people don't and so I know it's really not him. I just love him, ha. He's about ready to move in with a one Branson Byrd :D Yeah, excited about that one. My Lord is so amazingly beautiful. Read romans, you'll know. (: Okay, going to do homework, I'll probably get back on tonight and talk more cause I haven't posted in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment