Saturday, October 9, 2010

My beautiful life that is constantly messy..

HELLO. Hi. Hey. Yo. I love my life...with my whole heart right? So, this blog should be regarded as my outburst of worthless complaints about the things that are wrong with my life when in all reality my life is pretty gosh darn perfect. I'm stressed beyond reason by school, beyond reason. I have missed because of school activities as well as for an illness and I can guarentee you that I probably went from A's in all my classes to having B's in all of them but maybe four. possibly only three. My real question though, is HONESTLY...why do I feel like I have to be a straight A student...? Tell me. This isn't a rhetorical question. Justin told me this morning that he doesn't understand why I put so much pressure on myself. He told that he just wishes that I would realize that my parents and him and all my true friends just want me to be me because that's when I'm perfect, not when I'm striving for perfection...and he's probably right. All the stress comes from myself, not from my parents. Well that's partly a lie, my real father probably consider my less than 4.0 GPA as another reason to favor my stepsister, but anyways. And I know I'm smart, so what does it really matter as long as I work my very hardest. I'm praying and I've become more peaceful about all of it, plus, it's just a nine weeks grade and I can make it all up in the second half. :D SSOOO, moving on..Today, I got to take a trip just me and my babygirls (Clara Jo and Dani Marie) to their Grandmom and DooDad's house(: haha I'm so glad that I live in my own little world.

@thediaryofahypersensataive: uhm, I love you, and God's will always prevails. Always.



signed,
an overall emotional ball of happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment