Monday, October 11, 2010

Boys are not alright in the head

They really arent. I can't honestly say girls are either though, in any way, shape, or form. One of my really really good friends Kiersten came into my work tonight bawling because her boyfriend who she lives with and whom she loves entirely did something really really stupid...and she blamed herself..horrible. I've been almost in her exact shoes..exactly. It sucks, and blaming herself is going to do her know good. She has to KNOW that she's good enough and should be treated like the amazing girl she is. Anyways, pray for her? Thanks. Work was good tonight but so so so slow. I didn't have homework(: I'm really glad to just get started on this next nine weeks and not even care about this last night weeks and just do my very very best. Life is sort of aboslutely amazing.I have parents who couldn't be more wonderful. I have true friends who understand me to a degree and stand by me through thick and thin (Talley, Sam, and branson). I have the most perfect boyfriend/best friend on the planet. It's just all so beautiful. Okay, sleep? Please, I need you horribly. Goodnight.


signed,
an "in love with Jesus" Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment