Monday, October 11, 2010

School..."/

Here we go. Today will consist of: missing my boyfriend, wishing i was out of that hell hole, failing a chemistry test, getting all my grades from my classes (yikes..) and dealing with people who should really go back to junior high with all their drama. Don't get me wrong...I LIKE high school. It's fun. and I'm enjoying all the activities I'm partaking in. I just hate it all at the same time. I just have sernioridice already, and i can tell you now it's a good thing I'm barely going to ahve any classes my senior year cause if i did tere's a good chance I'd blow most of them off without even realizing it. Glee concert thursday. (: Yes, I said Glee, and i'm still sticking to my earlier confession/commitement to be done with the word choir. I'm extremely sleepy and I'm feeling a nap today when I get home. Yes. (: Okay, gotta head to that one place. Have an amazing day readers :D

signed,
a premature teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment