Thursday, June 16, 2011

All I want..

All I want out of love (yes, love not life) is to find someone who doesn't care that I never wear shoes when I don't absolutely have to, that I'm pretty incapable of sitting still, that I can't grasp the concept of doing anything without procrastinating first, that I laugh at every wrong time, and some of the stupidest things mean the entire world to me, and that I refuse to be ladylike. Someone who realizes that about half the decisions I make I'll probably regret, and that I have the right to overreact sometimes. Someone who understands that I'm completely goofy and very rarely do I ever feel the need to censor my words, that there's a reason behind every move I make, that doesn't mind taking me fishing and frog giggin'. I want someone who realizes and understands that I'm completely insane but wouldn't want me any other way...


Nobody ever will probably..(yes, let me sulk, please and thanks)

a surrendered Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment