Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I've never done this before..

& I hoenstly don't know how to. I've never had to try at something like this before and I agree with my bestfriend, I'm so afraid that I am going to try and it's gonna end like crap. Anyways, work is extremely slow but I got my braces off and all the guys are excited for me! Gene said that I went a bracket on the hot scale. He said I went from being cute to being a hot babe. Haha, yes he's old, and yes, it's gross. But still, I'll take whatever compliments I can get at this point. :3 I'm going home tonight after work and I'm going to relax and hope that tomorrow goes like it's supposed to. (: I get to meet with my incredible grandma for lunch at applebee's (: She makes me smile beyond what she knows. I love her so much. My family is such a blessing. I could never name every blessing I have in this world but I can tell you right now the ones that are being thrown in my face everyday these days are my family, my bestfriends, my job, and My Jesus. < 3 Okay, well I need to get off here and at least act like I'm doing something productive. Haha, even though the guys know that I never do anything productive. I don't know why they love me so much. haha GOODNIGHT!

Kait :3

No comments:

Post a Comment