Monday, June 6, 2011

A big ol' dent in my senior summer.

Well, when it rains it pours. That's all there is to it. Life is incredible at the moment and is completely screwed up at the moment. I have a blessed life, more than I realize everyday. Today, this morning actually, I went to the funeral of my amazing very close friend Molly Ann, of 17 years old. She's forever 17 in her hometown and is gone...and although I'm broken and searching for strength and answers, I know that for her, I'm going to live this year right, and this life..I'm going to live it right.

On a happy note, I have a date tonight with an adorable man, and I'm hoping that it goes even more smoothly than I have it all planned out in my head. (YEAH RIGHT) But I'm excited, and I'm ready. I know that my best friends are more than I've ever deserved, ever. I have amazing teachers that took time out of their schedules to comfort me and hug me this morning when I was at one of the lowest points I've ever been. I have a lot on my mind, but nothing that my Jesus isn't giving me a peace about.

I've gotta watch my dr. phil before I go to work, so I'm shutting up for now. You can guarantee though, that tomorrow I will put every detail of my date on here. Just for safe keeping of the memory (:


new life begins...NOW.

Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment