Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two weeks until I'm headed for the BEACH!

So, I deleted my last entry for the simple fact that I realized after re-reading it that no one really cares about what I was talking about. lol All I was trying to get at is that I love my job, entirely. I feel like I'm on an emotional rollar coaster. All In all it's a very happy and content ride. Then out of no where I wake up from a dream of Molly, or I hear that one song on the radio that makes me think of Justin and I lose it. Stupidity. Although, I will say that I decided that I'm getting better at going with the flow of things (: It's a relief. I'm just wanting to have fun this summer, just forget everything and laugh until I cry, and drive with my top down, and write till my hands fall off, and sing until my voice goes out completely. I cannot believe I am a senior, and that this is IT. Thirteen years of public education and here we are...I'm cherishing every moment. 18 years of life! More than any other age, this age is the age I'm most excited about turning up to this point in my life. 16 was awesome, and 13 seemed like the biggest deal ever at the time, but looking back and looking ahead...this is it. & not because I will be able to go to clubs (although thats a nice thought) its also that I will finally be looked at like someone who can actually do something...anything. Yes, I'm not an adult, and I won't consider myself one. But..that idea of being able to say I'm a citizen and not just a student of society is very exciting to me. I'm done rambling for the day I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment