Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Night Lights(:

As much as I hate high school, I love high school. I love Friday night football games. They make me week. My friends are amazing. Those who really ARE my friends are at least. I've decided that what's done is done, I can't change anything and that I hope he's happy. OBVIOUSLY, He isn't the same guy i knew anyways.... My legs are tired and I have NO idea why. lol Jonas L.A.? yes, please. I freaking love this show, and if I ever meet the jonas brothers you can bet anything I will cry. :D Sooo much studying to do this weekend. I'm so sick of school work all ready.

Thank Jesus for:
My parents and grandparents.
Justin Wayne.
Rachel Talley.
Kelsie Wright.
Courtney Fuller.
Austin Cantrel.
Samuel Hayworth.
and Branson Byrd.

No comments:

Post a Comment