Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's just start over and start at square one

This is going to be my online diary. You'll come to find that my life isn't really all the interesting, but I sure do love it. I'm not sure how to explain anything that's going on in my head at the moment, except that it's my seventeenth birthday and I'm completely excited. Yeah, only a year left, and the law considers me an adult. Goodness, I can't wait for that either. I've realized so many things about myself lately. Like, I have absolutely no patience for stupidity, yet I'm so stupid sometimes. Although, I at least try with my whole heart not to be. I'm fixing a few things, literally as we speak. Ugh, i have a birthday headache. do those exist? Cause I have one. I don't know. Just bare with me, cause this is going to hopefully be a daily semi daily thing.


happy birthday me!

signed,
a 17 year old Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment