Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My beautiful rescue

Call me crazy. Color me childish. I don't really care. I'm in love. Period. I'm happy. Yes, love can be lost. Yes, love scares me, but living without him because of fear scares me more. So, fear enables me to face fear? Whatever. lol So what if he makes fun of me all day long because I blog, and write, and love to read?! It's really a beautiful picture if you imagine it. ha! Okay, moving on, Today has been amazing. I'm going to see bestfriend sam tonight. WHAAAAT NIGGGGA?! OH, snap, update on my life: completely carefree and breezy. Today i was comparing the most important people and things in my life to inanimate objects, haha, wanna hear? Okay, my parents are my clouds, they shield me from the harsh rays of the world and refresh me. Just like the clouds. Justin is my pointer/index finger (i prefer pointer cause i don't have page numbers or titles on m y finer and index just makes no sense to me), I never once wonder why he's here or by my side, I just know and love the fact that without him life would be miserable. Just like my pointer finger. Rachel is my magnet, she's always by me (not neccessarily physically but ya), and just like a magnet you get from Alaska or the statue of liberty she reminds me of the places I've been and the places I loved and the places I never want to be again. AAAnnd, cause I LOVE magnets and think that they're super immortal ability to stick around amazes me. (; Oh lord, I have sooo many of these i thought of today(: I wrote them all down, they're pretty amazing. That's enough for you though. Time to get ready to see bestfriend sam. Poor guy "/

1 comment: