Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Interesting Night along with intresting feelings;

Today was really good, it went by pretty fast. I have to work homecoming night along with Sunday morning from 5 am to noon, about which I'm very very upset, but whatever. There's a million and two things going through my mind right now, and it's all getting to me. I'm at peace about most of it though, I just cant decide how to go about any of it. Okay, one thing I am proud of about myself is that I'm really open minded to hearing other people's opinions and respecting them and how others feel, but it pisses me off when they don't have to same courtesy for others. Mrs. Shuringa isn't pushing Jesus down anyone's throat, she's doing her job. Have any of the people complaining about it noticed that she's just going in the order that the book goes in. It's not like she's skipping around in the book to all the religious things and only teaching about them. She's doing her job. Yes, it just so happens that the pieces of literature do supporot her personal beliefs but she's not trying to piss anyone off. I don't know, I'm not angry or even annoyed, just frustrated i guess. but whatever. ANYWAYS :3 I had burrito grill tonight, yum! I'm about to get off here and go read Romans. :D My opinion has changed tonight about a certain situation, and I'm glad the Lord changed it. (: I'm gettin off here, GOOOOOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment