Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life is like a game of marbles..

I'm sitting here playing a game called wahoo with my parents and the love of my life. (: It's such a fun game. I'm thinking about the goal of the game, and life really is exactly like this game. Everyone's rolling the dice, taking chances on trying to make it home and be safe. While we are all rolling the dice and taking our own chances, people are constantly looking to knock someone off the board. People are always trying to keep quiet hoping that others won't see their ulterior motives to every move. I dont neccessarily everyone in the entire world is like this, but I do think in general the world is. It's sad really. Anyways, that was just an observation. I love this game actually, it's exciting. :D Last night was pretty great, I'm always so reminded how much I'm loved. Tomorrow, I meet with my real dad, and Lord help me. I'm hoping i can make a trip to norman tomorrow, but I don't know. Okay, getting off. I'll probably write later.

signed,
a lazy Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment